Friday, August 20, 2010

Our first entry....

Me and Tigs! We're here on our first official blog.

Difficult to decide what we're going to write or when we're going to write or what category we're going to fall under.  I suppose it's not 'we' it's 'me' until 'and Tigs' learns how to type.  I think occasionally I may type on his behalf, after all, it wouldn't be the first time and he does need to express himself.

Tonight I'm channeling my inner independent woman and going to the Michael Buble concert on my own.  This will be a first, I think.  Thanks to Moniera for giving me the single ticket...maybe she wants to see how I'll fair without an entourage, a manatee (I suspect this blog may need a glossary, note to self), a maltass or a man.

Speaking of the Maltass, that's him, Tigs.  Small large-earred dog of mixed breed being held in the photo, official name Tigger Bob Ritchie Peel Parker Bath Sudsington.  Mostly we just call him Tigs, Tigsy or Tigger.  My four-legged companion for almost three years now.  Presently sitting at my feet, awaiting his early evening walk.

Single for the weekend, I like to live the stereotype and had nachos for dinner, light sour cream makes it okay, right?  Any day now I'll get back on that diet, really, any day now.

Update - midnight.  Home from the concert.  Super fantastico.  Lessons learned, don't bother arriving early and if you do, best to have your phone full charged.  Was pleased to see that I was wearing the appropriate Buble concertgoer attire, ruffly type tank top, faded jeans...lost a few points with the old lady cardigan and the sensible sandals. 

Tommorrow my support of male Canadian musicians continues with a trip down memory lane, Bryan Adams at the PNE, this time I'm taking my pet manatee with me :)

2 comments:

  1. Great start!! Can't wait to read more about your escapades! Especially the ones that Tiggy writes!! Nancy & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know manatees can read right??

    ReplyDelete